11. With which article of the Indian Constitution is Money Bill related?
(A) Article 109 (B) Article 110 (C) Article 111 (D) Article 112 (C) Article 113 (Ans : B)
12. Which online fashion store was recently taken over by Indian online megastore Flipkart?
(A) Olx.in (B) Yepme.in (C) Myntra.com (D) Jabong.com (E) Amazon.in (Ans : C)
13. India’s Space Rocket Launching Centre is in–
(A) Port Blair (B) Hassan (C) Tirupati (D) Kochi (D) Sri Harikota (Ans : E)
14. Besides USA India has signed Nuclear Agreement with which of the following countries and is named as “Cooperation Agreement for .Peaceful uses of Nuclear Energy”?
(A) Italy (B) Germany (C) France (D) Canada (E) Australia (Ans : C)
15. ‘‘Merdeka Cup’’ is associated with the game of–
(A) Badminton (B) Football (C) Hockey (D) Golf (E) Tennis (Ans : B)
16. Which of the following banks has launched a new product “Defence Salary Package – Army” for the jawans of the defence services in India?
(A) Bank of India (B) Punjab National Bank (C) Axis Bank
(D) State Bank of India (E) ICICI Bank (Ans : D)
17. Which of the following is an Intangible Asset ?
(A) Land (B) Building (C) Machinery (D) Patents (E) All of the above (Ans : D)
18. Which is the total number of languages on currency notes issued by the Reserve Bank of India ?
(A) 4 (B) 10 (C) 14 (D) 17 (E) 22 (Ans : D)
19. ‘BIS’ in the context of banking stands for–
(A) Bank for International Settlements (B) Bank of Indian Securities
(C) Bank for International Services (D) Bank for Intermediate Services
(E) Bank for Instant Services (Ans : A)
20. In the recent past, which of the following received business licence from the Reserve Bank of India to set up banks ?
(A) Tata Mutual Fund (B) IDFC Limited (C) Bandhan Financial Services Private Limited
(D) Kapurthala Enterprises Ltd. (E) Both B and C (Ans : E)
21. What is the term for banks’ lending to farmers for agriculture, micro and small enteprises, and other weaker sections wherein banks are required to lend up to 40 percent of the loans?
(A) Para Banking (B) Sub Prime Lending (C) Retail lending
(D) Non-Priority Sector Lending (E) Priority Sector Lending (Ans : C)
22. Which of the following services relate to execution of trarsactions directly with consumers, rather than corporations or other banks?
(A) Wholesale Banking Services (B) Industrial Banking Services (C) Investment Banking Services
(D) Corporate Banking Services (E) Retail Banking Services (Ans : D)
23. The Aadhaar-enabled payment system is banking-led model that facilitates banking facilities through banking correspondents across banks. However, Aadhaar enabled basic types of banking transactions do not include–
(A) Aadhaar to Aadhaar funds transfer (B) Small Overdraft Facility
(C) Cash Withdrawal (D) Balance Enquiry (E) Cash Deposit (Ans : B)
24. Many times we read in financial newspapers about the performance of the “core sectors” in Economy. Which of the following is NOT included in the core sector of the same ?
(A) Coal (B) Auto sector (C) Steel (D) Cement (E) Oil and Petroleum sector (Ans : B)
25. The National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX) is located in which of the following cities ?
(A) Mumbai (B) Kolkata (C) Hyderabad (D) Jaipur (E) New Delhi (Ans : A)