1. To which of the following clients of the Reserve Bank of India does its rates (Bank Rate and Repo Rate) apply ?
(A) Union Government (B) State Government (C) NABARD
(D) NBFCs (E) All of the above (Ans : E)
2. Which of the following terms is used in the field of economics?
(A) Ampere (B) Horse Power (C) Relative Density
(D) Arbitrage (E) Joule’s Law (Ans : D)
3. Wasim Jaffer’s name was in news recently. He is a well known–
(A) Chess player (B) Table Tennis player (C) Lawn Tennis player
(D) Golf player (E) Cricket player (Ans : E)
4. Who among the following is the Chief Justice of India at present?
(A) Justice Sujata Manohar (B) Justice Altamas Kabir (C) Justice G. S. Singhvi
(D) Justice S. H. Kapadia (E) None of these (Ans : D)
5. Which of the following comes under Demand Liabilities?
(A) Current deposits (B) Demand liabilities portion of savings bank deposits
(C) Margins held against letters of credit /guarantees (D) Balances in overdue fixed deposits
(E) All of the above (Ans : E)
6. The Reserve Bank of India recently released Report of the GIRO Advisory Group. Who heads this Advisory Group?
(A) Umesh Bhullar (B) Dinesh Mathur (C) S. Khullar (D) Brahm Dutt (E) B.N. Satpathy (Ans : A)
7. Cheraw, the bamboo dance, is of which Indian State ?
(A) Mizoram (B) Sikkim (C) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Manipur (E) Assam (Ans : A)
8. Who amongst the following Indian Prime Ministers was honoured posthumously by the Government of Bangladesh for his/her contributions to the independence of the nation ?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi (B) Jawaharlal Nehru (C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Lal Bahadur Shastri (E) None of these (Ans : C)
9. Who among the following is currently the Union Minister of Chemical and Fertilizers?
(A) Ananth Kumar (B) Ramvilas Paswan (C) Jitendra Singh
(D) Manoj Sinha (E) V. K. Singh (Ans : A)
10. Name the person who, at present, is heading the SIT established for Black Money?
(A) R. M. Lodha (B) P. Sathasivam (C) Altamas Kabir
(D) M. B. Shah (E) S. Rajendra Babu (Ans : D)