About US :
Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment 2016 → Apply Online / Advertisement Notification for Teacher – MTS & Office Asst. Posts → Manipur Education Department has recently publish an advertisement notification for Teacher – MTS & Office Asst. Posts vacancies jobs at 16th May, 2016.
Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Teacher – MTS & Office Asst. posts on Total 1622 vacancies.
So here we are giving the full details about Manipur Education Dept. Job vacancy 2016. Other details related age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment 2016:
The origin of the Education Department of Manipur dates back to 1903 when Rev. Pattigrew an educationist and a philanthropist became the first honorary inspector of schools under the Education Department of Assam. Prior to 1950 there was no separate Department of Education in Manipur. A separate Department of Education was created for the first time in Manipur on the 20th January 1950 with Shri T.Kipgen as Asstt. Manipur Education Dept. office located at- Manipur.
Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment Notification Dates:
Important dates which candidate should remember when applying offline at Manipur Education Dept. 2016 as follows.
Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 27-06-2016.
Now come to the point, Probably you are waiting for this “Manipur Education Department” 2016 notification. You can apply offline for Manipur Education Dept. posts “Teacher – MTS & Office Asst..”.
Manipur Education Dept. Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
Name of the Post No. Vacancies Salary offered
01. Primary Teacher 489 Posts N/A
02. Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) 455 Posts N/A
03. Graduate Teacher 307 Posts N/A
04. Multi Tasking Staff MTS (Group D) 193 Posts N/A
05. Office Asst. 178 Posts N/A
Manipur Education Dept. offers minimum eligibility to apply in Teacher – MTS & Office Asst. posts following table shows minimum eligibility criteria. You can also check the advertisement details.
Name of the Post Minimum Qualification Age Limit
01. Primary Teacher Applicants must be passed 12th or equivalent from a reputed Board / University as well as pass in Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) organize by State / any other agency approved by NCTE. Maximum 38. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
02. Upper Primary Teacher (SSA) Applicants must be passed 12th / Graduation or equivalent from a reputed Board / University as well as pass in Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) organize by State / any other agency approved by NCTE. Maximum 38. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For Further Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Candidates Please Check The Advt. Details.
Selection of participator for this Recruitment will be done as per their performance in Academic Merit / Written Test / Typing Test as well as Personal Interview. For more details please go through the advertisement.
The Fee is Rs. 500/- for General / OBC category Candidates, Rs. 250/-for SC / ST.
Source: maanavan tamil-employment-news