English General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Direction Sense Test Questions with Answers MCQ of reasoning are very useful in Management (CAT, MAT), IBPS (PO and Clerk), SSC, SBI, LIC and other competitive exams.
1. A rat runs 20 m towards East and turns to right, runs 10m and turns to right run 9 m and again turns to left, runs 5 m and then turns to left, runs 12 m and finally turns to left and runs 6 m. Now, which direction is the rat facing?
(B) East (B) North (C) West (D) South
2. Kishan Travelled 4 km straight towards South. He turned left and traveled 6 km straight, then turned right and traveled 4 km straight. How far is he from the starting point?
(B) 8 km (B) 10 km (C) 12 km (D) 18 km
3. B is to the South-West of A, C, is to the East of B and South-East of A and D is to the North of C in line with B and A. which direction of A is D located?
(B) North (B) East (C) South-East (D) North-East
4. A man walks 30 m towards South. Then turning to his right he walks 30 m. Then turning to his left he walks 20 m. Again turning to his left he walks 30 m. How far is he from his starting position?
(B) 30 m (B) 20 m (C) 80 m (D) None of these
5. A started from a place. After walking for 1 km, he turns to the left, then walking for 1/2 km, he again turns to left. Now, he is going Eastward direction. In which direction, did he originally start?
(B) West (B) East (C) South (D) North
6. Ms. A goes for her morning walk at 6 O’clock towards sun for 2 km, then she turns to her right and walks 3 km. She again turns to her left and walks 2 km, finally she turns to her left to walk another 6 km. In which direction is she moving and at what distance from the last turn, she is standing?
(B) 6 km, East (B) 9 km, East (C) 6 km, North (D) 9 km, North
7. A watch reads 4.30. If the minute hand points East, in what direction will the hour hand point?
(B) South-East (B) North-East (C) North (D) North-West
8. After walking 6 km I turned right and covered a distance of 2 km, then turned left and covered a distance of 5 km. In the end, I was moving towards the north. In which direction did I start the journey?
(B) North (B) South (C) East (D) West
9. A person walks 1 mile to West, turns left and walks 1 mile and turns left and walks 1 mile, and again turns left and walks 1 mile. What is the direction he is facing now?
(B) North (B) South (C) East (D) West
10. A man travels 2 m toward North, then he turns towards East and travels 3 m. Finally, he travels 6 m in South direction. How far is he from his starting point?
(B) 11 m (B) 9 m (C) 5 m (D) 3 m
11. If the digit 12 of a clock is pointing towards East, then in which direction will digit 9 point?
(B) South (B) West (C) North (D) North-East
12. Jaya starts from a point and travels 10ft in South-West direction, then she turns towards North and moves 8 ft. Finally, She turns towards right and moves 10 ft. How far is she from her starting point?
(B) 20 ft (B) 18 ft (C) 10 ft (D) 4 ft
13. A person starts towards South direction. Which of the following orders of directions will lead him to East direction?
(B) Right, Right, Right (B) Left, Left, Left (C) Left, Right, Right (D) Right, Left, Right
14. If East is replaced by South-East, then West will be replaced by which of the following directions?
(B) North-East (B) North (C) East (D) None of these
15. Deepak starts walking towards East. After walking 35 miles, he turns to his right and walks another 40 miles. He then turns right and walks another 35 miles. Finally, he turns right and walks 20 miles. How far is he from the starting point and in which direction?
(B) 20 miles, North (B) 35 miles, South (C) 20 miles, South (D) 35 miles, North
1. (B), 2. (B), 3. (D), 4. (D), 5. (B), 6. (C), 7. (B), 8. (B), 9. (B), 10. (C),
11. (C), 12. (D), 13. (A), 14. (D), 15. (C)