16. World Ozone Day is observed on–
(A) 16th September (B) 16th October (C) 16th November
(D) 26th September (Ans : A)
17. Which of the following is not a Government-sponsored organisation?
(A) Small Industries Development Bank of India (B) NABARD
(C) National Housing Bank (D) ICICI Bank
(Ans : D)
18. Who amongst the following is the author of the novel “The White Tiger” ?
(A) Jhumpa Lahiri (B) Steve Waugh (C) Aravind Adiga
(D) Paul Krugman (Ans : C)
19. Which of the following is the correct description of the Capital Market? Capital Market comprises
(A) Stock Markets and Bond Markets (B) Banks and Insurance Companies
(C) RBI and Nationalised Banks (D) Stock Markets and Banks
(Ans : A)
20. Which of the following organisations has provided a USS 150 million loan to overhaul the Khadi and Village Industry in India?
(A) World Bank (B) International Monetary Fund (C) Asian Development Bank
(D) European Union (Ans : C)
21. Which of the following countries is not the member of IBSA ?
(A) India (B) Bangladesh (C) South Africa
(D) Brazil (Ans : B)
22. Which of the followings countries is not the member of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) ?
(A) Russia (B) USA (C) France
(D) Iran (Ans : D)
23. Which of the following terms is used in the game of Lawn Tennis?
(A) Double Fault (B) Half Nelson (C) Cox
(D) Crease (Ans : A)
24. Who amongst the following was the first Prime Minister of Nepal after it had got the status of the democratic republic nation?
(A) Ram Baran Yadav (B) Subhash Nembang
(C) G. P. Koirala (D) Pushpa Kamal Dahal (prachanda)
(Ans : D)
25. ‘Agha Khan Cup’ is associated with the game of–
(A) Cricket (B) Football (C) Lawn Tennis
(D) Hockey (Ans : D)
26. Which of the following organisations was specially established to operate in Gramin areas by design itself?
(A) Commercial Banks (B) Central Financial Institutes (C) Private Banks
(D) Regional Rural Banks (Ans : D)
27. Who amongst the following is the author of the book (novel) “Infinite Jest?
(A) Quentin Bryce (B) Aravind Adiga (C) Paul Newman
(D) David Foster Wallace (Ans : D)
28. India has purchased Harpoon II Missiles from which of the following countries?
(A) Italy (B) China (C) France
(D) USA (Ans : D)
29. Which of the following is not one of the Millennium Goals set by U.N.O. ?
(A) Achieve Universal Primary Education (B) Improve Computer Literacy
(C) Combat HIV / AIDS (D) Environmental sustainability (Ans : B)
30. Which of the following States introduced “One Kg. Rice for Rupee One” scheme, the first of its kind in the country?
(A) West Bengal (B) Odisha (C) Bihar
(D) Tamil Nadu (Ans : D)